Friday Favorites #44

Happy Friday, friends!

This week was a mix of work, spending time on the farm, creating an editorial calendar for this little corner of the internet and spending time with family. I, like many, am disgusted with what is going on here in the United States but will not stop spreading love and light. As an individual I can do my part in making a difference everyday by spreading love. I hope you will as well.

This weekend I will be attending a wedding in Pennsylvania! Unfortunately I will only be going to the wedding, no time to explore. Wedding on a vineyard equals plenty of wine!

LOVE 

It's no secret that I love ice cream. I use to want to drive the local ice cream truck and eat all the ice cream. I loved the Klondike Bar. What about you? 

Working out "isn't" for me, I have said over and over again. Yet I incorporated two of these routines to my day and I already am noticing a difference. Do you have a favorite exercise? 

You are given vacation time. You should always take it. See how forced vacation is really good for employees! When or where is your next vacation?

My summer drink of choice! What has been your summer drink?

Check out Amanda's newly updated website and hire her as your next adventure coach! Who is one one of your favorite bloggers? 

As always be sure to share in the comments what you are loving this week or what is making you smile? 

XoXo,
Tracy

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *