Farm animals and some outdoor photography

I've made so many to-do lists over the past few weeks. Checking off the items one by one ( OK so I added items already completed just to check them off, sue me). As the day went on I found myself lacking inspiration. The creative drive just wasn't there and I was feeling like I needed to change my scenery. I got in my car with absolutely no plan and just drove. I found myself driving to a local park, Historic Longstreet Farm in Holmdel, NJ. The farm sits on Holmdel Park, a 566 acre site. The park offers hiking trails, tennis courts, two playgrounds and so much more all year round!

Entrance 

Once I parked my car I put in my headphones, blasted some Backstreet Boys and just started to walk. My camera, a Canon Rebel xTi came out and I am so glad I brought it. There is something about being outdoors that inspires me, motivates me, and excites me while breathing in the fresh air! Too often we sit behind our computer, hours on end letting the days pass us by.

Here are some of my favorite shots from today. Professional photographer I am not, but behind the lens I can show off my own creativity. I get the shots I want. The ones that excite me, and maybe you, but if they don't that's OK because they are for me!


















The colors, the animals, and being outdoors was exactly what my soul needed today to recharge.

What do you do to recharge? 

XoXo,
Tracy 

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *