Go Outside

How is September here already?

How did summer literally fly by?

I don't want to rush it, but before we know it we will be in Fall then Winter. 2016 seems to be flying by. Lately I have been smiling more. I have been having fun. I have been living life to the fullest. In the start of 2016 I was not in a great place but with the help of friends and family I have been really turning things around in my life.

One thing I knew I needed to do more of was just go outside. Sure I've hit the beach a few times this summer but what about just enjoying being outdoors and soaking up the fresh air. Today I did just that when I visited the local Historic Longstreet Farm in Holmdel, NJ. After my trip to Red Bank last week I knew I wanted to bring along my camera to get some shots!

Here are some of my favorites from today!








I find the more I get outside the happier I am. It doesn't take much to change your scenery and it could even be something just around the corner. I hope to explore a few more parks in the next few weeks.

Do you ever just go outside?

XoXo,
Tracy

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *