Let's Talk.....Exploring Red Bank, NJ

I was born and raised in Monmouth County, NJ. There are so many beautiful towns filled with charm and wonder. Red Bank is one my favorite local towns and one I don't visit enough.



Red Bank is located on the southern bank of the Navesink River, in northern Monmouth County. The town embodies the best of everything including casual and fine dining, specialty shopping, fine arts and galleries, and theaters and performing arts. From Brunch to Nightlife you have your choice of cuisine and atmosphere. You can go from Tiffany's to a consignment shop or many other small local businesses.

"The primary mission of the Count Baise Theatre is to serve the people of the State of New Jersey by providing a broad spectrum of quality entertainment and education programs that reflect and celebrate the diversity of the region; foster understanding and appreciation for the ennobling power of the performing arts; and create opportunity for cultural enrichment for people at all economic levels." Having attended concerts, shows and educational seminars I can say next to Broadway this is one of my favorite theaters.

Yesterday I decided to spend the afternoon walking around, window shopping and shooting on the marina.

Fire House

Tree Lined Street

Marina

Downtown Architecture

Cute Restaurant
With outdoor courtyard

Favorite Saying on Pillow at Cabana 19
I found myself browsing the the racks of one of my favorite local consignment shops, Greene Street which offers high-end to moderate new and consigned clothes and accessories for men and women!

I loved Cabana 19 and the beach vibe feeling it offered! See the above pillow that I almost landed up purchasing.

There are so many great boutiques to visit and I look forward to visiting again in the fall for some great pieces to add to my wardrobe as well as home decor pieces!

I didn't eat in town this time but a few of my favorites are; Gotham, The Brothers Restaurant, and Surf Taco.  I look forward to trying out more in the area as well as hit up The Downtown for more Happy Hours!

What small local towns do you enjoy?

XoXo,
Tracy

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *