Friday Favorites #2

Happy Friday!




Below are just a few of my favorites this week; however I do want to send thoughts and prayers to Baton Rouge. There is always a way to help and if you are inclined like I was here are some ways to give back. With the Olympics and Presidential Campaign there hasn't been much news on the damage of the flooding in Baton Rouge. Share this with your friends, families and networks. We need to come together in a time like this.


  • I for one am amazed by the 2016 Olympic athletes and the unbelievable stories coming from Rio. Today Helen Maroulis won the the FIRST EVER USA GOLD in Freestyle Olympics defeating the three time Olympic Champion from Japan. 
  • I know what I am making Labor Day Weekend for a friend's BBQ; FROSE, thanks to the amazing post by Grace
  • OMG Refinery29 released AltEmojis. They are perfect and hysterical and thanks to Lucie Fink I downloaded them right away. I already sent my sister the Avocado so she can bring home some after work and my best friend the But First Coffee. 
  • At age 29 only now I am I OK with wearing more dresses. These 12 Plus-size dresses are cute! Now only to find a date, oh the stories I could share of my online dating chronicles. 
  • The White top Black bottom combo Jessica paired is perfect for a night out on the town and one that I am eager to recreate. 
  • On a more serious note this post by Michelle Iannou, my twitter friend has brought me to tears and more importantly a perspective of disability and unconditional love. 
  • I absolutely love Apartment Therapy and have for a while. I am constantly inspired by the tours and trying to change my one room often. This profile on Annie Carroll, the General Manager, Video for Apartment Therapy on Career Contessa had me in deep thoughts most of the week! 

What are you loving or has inspired you this week? Share in the comments.

XoXo,
Tracy 


Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *