#TacoTuesday with Bubbakoo's Burritos

Born and raised in Marlboro, NJ this restaurant was new to me. With that said and it being #TacoTuesday I decided to give Bubbakoo's Burritos in Freehold a try. "The roots of Bubbakoo's are in the skater and shore scene, but all are welcome in what's quickly become a neighborhood hub of activity" thanks to Paul and Bill. They first opened their doors in 2008 in Point Pleasant, NJ and have since added 7 locations proudly building bridges with local communities where people work, eat, and gather as a family! 

Arriving later in the afternoon after the lunch hour rush I was one of the few people who ordered and stayed to enjoy my meal. I struck up a conversation with the young gentlemen who was helping me as it was my first time. He recommended so many wonderful dishes that I will be back to try. I really to enjoy build your owns and therefore decided on two chicken soft tacos with lettuce, shredded cheese and guacamole. On the side I had salsa for the chips that were included in my meal. 

#TacoTuesday


Current NJ Locations

My tacos were delicious and the chips had just the right amount of salt and there were just a few not an overwhelming amount. The mission of Bubbakoo's is "provide fresh, high-quality food - an outstanding service - in a fun and friendly environment" which I believe they nailed on the head. 

I didn't save room for dessert but next time I will make sure to. Do you see what's on the menu? Chips with Caramel or Choco Taco would be my top two choices. Which would you try?

Dessert
The atmosphere was really inviting and if I was with a larger group I wouldn't have a problem because of the long tables they provide. You can also sit a a small bar on one side of the counter. When you share a photo of your team on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook you show them at the counter and you receive a $1 coupon. They also have a punch card which I think is great. 

I would totally recommend them to locals in NJ as well as guests from out of town. The atmosphere and the food hit the spot. What is your favorite taco? 

XoXo,
Tracy 







Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *