Sweet vs Savory

If you ask me "Sweet vs Savory," sweet will win every time. Last night I attend my first Yelp event in Red Bank, New Jersey, as part of the Central Jersey group. The group was hosted at Waxing in the City, and we were treated to complimentary eye brow waxing and choice of chair massage or reiki. Thanks to Binta my eyebrows looked great and I really enjoyed my 10 minute chair massage, from A Kneaded Vacation Therapeutic Massage, followed by a glass of wine. If you are looking for great service I would highly recommend checking them out in Red Bank!

Check out this cool photo from the photo booth provided from The Main Event. I thoroughly enjoyed sipping wine and munching on mini cupcakes from the Cupcake Magician. It was so nice to connect with new people and #treatmyself at the same time.




After the event some of us headed a few doors down to Whipped. Having heard such amazing reviews I knew I was in for a treat. You can smell the deliciousness from the street, and as you walk in you are greeted by even more sensational smells. The staff was super friendly and the menu, well that is just so overwhelming.

My friend and I decided to share one sweet crepe and one savory. S'mores, please all day every day. How can you go wrong with graham crackers, marshmallows and chocolate? The filling was so creamy and the crepe was the perfect size for two.



As for the savory one we decided to go with the Bistro Salad, filled with roasted red beets, goat cheese, walnuts, arugula and balsamic drizzle. I never had a beet before, but  I will say I would eat it again paired with goat cheese and walnuts. My only wish was there would have been more goat cheese, and I am sure had I asked they would have added some.


We arrived with 15 minutes before closing, however the staff didn't seem to mind, as customer filled in way after closing time. Whether you go for breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert there is something for everyone. Just make sure you go on an empty stomach with a full appetite.

Do you like crepes? If so, what is your favorite?

XoXo,
Tracy 

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *