Routine Rut

Do you follow a routine everyday?

Is there a favorite part of your routine?

How to you stick to your routine?

Please share with me your tricks to sticking to a routine.....I'm in need of some motivation. I am sure I am not the only one experiencing this "Routine Rut."

On Monday night I took part in Callie Gisler's #CreativeCoffeeHour Twitter chat. It really got the wheels in my brain spinning. I make lists. I love lists. Every Sunday I have a cup of coffee and make a weekly list that is meant to be broken down into daily to-do lists. After sharing this with the ladies I realized I need to look into the way I create the lists and what I add or delete. But with the lists I fail to stick to a routine. Re-evaluating making lists and how to incorporate a routine is something I will work on.

As mentioned in a previous post I incorporate 10 minutes of meditation in the AM and 10 minutes in the PM. I need to stick with going to the gym in the morning. I fall victim to the "snooze" button way to much. Since I am currently unemployed I am having a hard time getting out of bed first thing in the morning and staying up way to late. With the start of May my goal is to work on setting a routine that would benefit me both physically and mentally. Start the day with Gym and Breakfast, followed by some writing/job searching and ending the day with some friends/TC, etc....

I saved this article from the Huffington Post back in January and finally got around to re-reading it about "The Morning Routines of 13 Ambitious Millennial Women."

Routine Rut I am ready to get rid of you and take more control over my life!

What are your thoughts on routines?

XoXo,
Tracy


Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *