Let's Talk...5 Facts Friday

Happy Memorial Day Weekend! 

What are your plans for the weekend? I will be working tomorrow morning at the Yoga Studio then heading down to the shore. Sunday is all about the BBQ and friends and Monday back down the shore! 

With that said my first fact coincides with talking about being outdoors all weekend. 

1:  I love the ocean. I love the beach. Give me a good book, a delicious drink and the sounds of crashing waves and I'm one happy person.......MINUS the sunburn that comes with it. I am extremely pale, like Casper White. I use SPF 45. I always reapply and I still BURN. I have two new sunscreens to use this weekend. Here is the hoping I won't be bright red, because it WILL NOT turn into TAN :( 

2: I spent close to 12 summer vacations on Martha's Vineyard with my whole family. When I was 9 years old we went clamming. I was petrified. I offered my entire life's savings to night have to go in the water. I was bribed with a chocolate sundae and I turned it down.....never again would I turn down a sundae. 


3: If you ever went to sleep away camp you will appreciate this. Our bunks went on raids were we visited the boys and one night I decided to play a small prank by having everyone meet on the baseball field....What I didn't realize was how easy it would be to get caught. I left prior to the group getting caught...Oops. 

4: I played tennis for close to 13 years when I was younger and attended the US Open almost very year. I met Andy Roddick, Pete Sampras, Andre Agassi, and Michael Chang. 


5: In 2013 I ran for the Leukemia & Lymphoma's Society Man & Woman of the Year for the NYC Chapter. It was the most amazing experience in my life to date. We were the first year to break the million dollar mark. I dedicated my campaign to my mom. You can check out my video here


And this year Sarah Cirelli is running for the New Jersey Chapter. Please consider making a donation today. She has one week left to hit her goal of $100,000!


XoXo,
Tracy 


Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *