Friday Favorites #40

Happy Friday, friends!

This week flew by rather quickly. Besides working this week, yesterday I visited a local brewery, Beach Haus Brewery in Belmar, NJ and finished it off with Ice Cream from Hoffman's before playing Trivial Pursuit with my sister and her boyfriend!

This weekend I am working Saturday and Sunday have plans to visit the local farmer's market and stay close to home!

As always be sure to share in the comments what you are loving this week or what is making you smile! Let's be friends on Instagram and Twitter!


I am always a double scoop kinda ice cream gal! Two different flavors combined into one sitting!

The older you get, the harder it is too make new friends. I have experienced first hand how hard it could be when moving to a new area. I wish I read these tips during my last move.

Seafood summer dining is my deal. This is a great reference for sustainable seafood!

When I am stressed or aggravated I tend to do a deep clean. Now it makes sense as it is a way to relax! I will have to try and Ice Cream walk!

How Casey Niestat was an inspiration to Carly, is like how Lucie Fink is an inspiration to me!

What are you loving this week?

XoXo,
Tracy 

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *