Friday Favorites #39

Happy Friday, friends!

Thanks to an extended Fourth of July weekend this week flew by. I went from Graduation party to BBQ and a quick trip to Upstate New York at the beginning of the week. This weekend is brunch with a friend on Saturday and working Sunday! More about my trip upstate will be on the blog over the weekend or the beginning of next week.

As always be sure to share in the comments what you are loving this week or what is making you smile. I would love to connect with you on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest!

Lake Minnewaska
I have the travel bug 24/7, while working a full time job. If your in the similar boat I recommend short distance solo travel to start out. Here are some great US locations!

The colors in this plaid top from Anthropologie is perfect for date night or dinner down at the Jersey Shore!

While walking around New Paltz on Tuesday I was excited to find two bookstores across the street from one another, and both open! It reminded me that I have some great summer reading books on my list! What book is in your summer beach bag?


Add these 10 restaurants to your list in NYC. Alexa, the lovely lady behind Eating NYC is always giving great recommendations. I love her Instastories as well.

Nicole, the talented owner and designer of Crochet It Forward makes the cutest clutches. They make great gifts!

What are you loving this week?

XoXo,
Tracy 




Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *