Coffee Date

There is no better time for a coffee date then on National Coffee Day. Although I believe that everyday is National Coffee Day, don't you?



How is Sunday already October? Maybe since I turned 30 I feel things are moving quicker which in some case is also scarier. I know it's just a number....

Fall decided to show up today in New Jersey and I couldn't be happier for oversized sweaters, booties, and fall foliage. After spending the last two days in NYC with unbelievably hot weather I am so ready for fall weather!

Speaking of National Coffee Day I found a new spot in the city I absolutely love, Stumptown Coffee! A corner table with these views, people watching, and the best coffee in town!


New York City is filled hidden gems, street art, cafes, and so much more. With everything going on in our country and around the world this note really hit home.


My super power would be to make everyone get along and love one another even with a difference of opinion. You don't have to agree with one another but for the sake of generations to come and current generations it would be nice if we could all get along. Love Trumps Hate! What would your super power be?

Yesterday I attended TechMunch in New York City and it was an inspiring day! The sessions were jam packed with great speakers, the food was delicious, and I even got to meet Al Roker!



I will go more into the conference in another post! It was a great day of networking and meeting cool and inspiring industry professionals!

This weekend is Yom Kippur. I will be spending time with my family.

What's your favorite coffee drink? 

XoXo,
Tracy 

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *