Friday Favorites #36

Happy Friday, friends!!

This week flew by rather quickly and with summer fast approaching I am looking forward to spending as much time outdoors as I can. You can find me down the Jersey Shore, visiting upstate New York, and maybe a little venture to Philly!

This weekend will be filled with family dinner, a friends baby shower, and work. With two days off next week I am hopeful the weather will stay great for two more beach days. Fingers crossed!

As always be sure to share in the comments what you are loving this week or what is making you smile! You can always leave a comment on Instagram!




When working full-time you sometimes only have a few hours/days for trips and I can't wait to visit Vancouver soon!

Having a life coach helped and guided me to become a better person. It takes work. This article could not be more correct in every aspect!

Instead of running away he ran to save a life the night of the London Attack at Borough Market. Spread love and peace.

Can you create the next Oreo flavor? I may have to try!

Don't let fear keep you from exploring the beautiful world.

What are you loving this week?

XoXo,
Tracy 


Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *