#WorldTourismDay

Follow my blog with Bloglovin When I think back on my childhood I have fond memories of traveling with my family for my father's job. We were constantly in a new city, staying mostly at Marriott properties, and trying new restaurants. My father always made sure there was a local running race going on as well. From San Diego to Orlando and everything in between.  This is going to sound crazy, but my sister and I enjoyed taking the pen and pad from each place and when my dad traveled solo he would bring that home for us as a present. It's those memories that sparked my interest in the Hospitality Industry and eventually led me to Johnson & Wales University for my Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality Management.

I love all things: Hotels, Spas, Restaurants, Wineries, Cruises, and Travel. You can follow along on my _Travelist_ Twitter handle. Read more of my restaurant reviews here. So when I heard it was #WorldTourismDay I knew I had to share some of my favorite places as well where I hope to visit in the future!

Israel

Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco
One of my biggest travel goals is to visit the Australian Open, Wimbeldon, and French Open. I have been lucky enough to attend the US Open for many years. Australia is the top trip on my list especially after reading this from Naomi.

I also want to visit London, Paris, Barcelona and all 50 States.

"If you don't go, you will never know" shared by Lindsay Silberman. Talk about inspiring, this post says it all.

Finally I will leave you with this. It is also currently the background on my phone.



What stamp would you like next? Where is your next trip taking you?

XoXo,
Tracy

Comments

  1. My next trip is taking me to Portland! I absolutely love traveling!

    xx Chelsea
    www.organizedmessblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never been to Portland. Have an amazing time! I hear it's a great city. Travel is seriously the best thing!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *