Friday Faves

Happy Friday!

Boy am I ready and excited to have a full weekend off. I will be spending time with friends as well as celebrating my cousin's 4th Birthday on Sunday. Any fun plans this weekend?

This is my first installment of "Friday Faves" and I am excited to share them with you.

Sperry 'Saltwater' Duck Boots





These boots are perfect now that winter seems to have arrived in the Northeast. From 70 degrees on Christmas to about 20 degrees today these boots will be making their debut sometime soon I know it. Waterproof, comfortable, and fashionable are the three main reasons for this holiday purchase!







Best Friends = Knowing what makes the other smile. I am a huge fan of chunky necklaces and Bauble Bar is right up my alley. I have yet to break out this necklace because I am saving it for the right party! I have three other pieces that I absolutely adore and know this is just the beginning of my collection! 
 
 





Blog Content & Writing Session



I made my 2016 word "Commitment" and with that came making sure that I was organized and ready to start the journey. I have kept a journal here and there. I have written for the school yearbook and newspaper. I even started and deleted a few blogs over the past few years. For a while I didn't think anyone would want to read what I had to say. Who was I? Just another blog. I was selling myself short. What I realized was I needed to write. Even if three people read this I am happy because I am putting words out there. A glass of wine never hurt a writing session either.
 

Bedroom Re-Design

 Last but not least I got rid of cable and removed the TV from room in hopes of getting a better night sleep. I added some photos, candles, and awards to my bedside table. I am in love with the memories that I see when I look over each night. And my mom is watching over me.


Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *