Friday Favorites #57

Happy Friday, friends! I go back and forth with this series, and the blog sometimes I want to share a lot and sometimes not so much. I really am thinking about buying a domain and getting serious as I have a lot to say and share. More on that later, as I still have pieces to figure out. I am not sure if this week flew by or dragged on, but here we are, it's Friday!



Some of you reading this may know that I work in the hospitality industry in New York City. Obviously with NYC being an epicenter of the pandemic, I am currently furloughed like the thousands of other hospitality workers. The industry is surely going to change, and I can only hope and be optimistic that we come out of this stronger. It will be interesting to see how, when and what it will look like. With that said, here are some links, posts, and stories I am enjoying this week. 



This article has actually made me feel better (less anxious) about going out in public. 

I have been an avid Cup of Jo reader for a while know. Some posts I can relate to more than others, yet I am always drawn back. When the small things are everything, is a post I recommend you read. 

Finally I can cook an egg, yes I know crazy.  I have been adding Everything But the Bagel seasoning, and now want this snack

We are at that point, where I created a Tik Tok account. I can't stand Tie-Dye, so that won't be a project I take on. 

For my mental health I have been going on short walks in my development daily and have been listening more and more to podcasts

Every dollar counts when donating to ROAR NY

I am sure you have had a glass or two of wine during this quarantine, and I recommend checking out Lindsay's recommendations!


Now it is your turn, to share something you are loving this week! Hope you have a great weekend. 

XoXo,
Tracy 

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *