Brunch Bites: Haven Cafe & Bakery

Haven Café & Bakery is a can't miss spot in Lenox, Mass. In a trip to The Berkshires, this was one place on my must visit list, and let me tell you I am so glad I stopped in. I recommend getting there on the early side, because there is always a line to get in, even when they first open. Immediately you can tell they are all about good food and community.


Currently their hours are as follows:
Mon-Fri 7:30am-3pm
Sat-Sun 8am-3pm.

They are located at
8 Franklin St
Lenox, MA 01240

They are on the side street off the main road and there is street parking around. From super friendly staff to the amazing smell of the pastries, it is worth the wait. I waited about 20 minutes from the time I arrived to the time I was seated. You order at the counter, are given a number and seated by a hostess. Your drinks and meal are then delivered to your table once ready.


From table for one to table of ten they are very accommodating when it comes to all parties which I think is extremely helpful. You can see some of the menu items here for breakfast, lunch and weekend brunch. Their drink specials were also amazing and I loved my Iced Haven Mocha.


I enjoyed the Lobster Benedict on a croissant. There was an abundance of lobster meat, the right amount of Hollandaise sauce, the eggs were poached perfectly. The mixture of potatoes and leafy greens made for a fulfilling meal.


Everything on the menu looked and sounded delicious and from the surrounding tables I will say everyone enjoyed their meals. If you are in the area, I would recommend checking them out. Supporting local business for brunch is something that I am extremely passionate about.

Brunch is my favorite meal, and I have said it before and  I will say it again, you can never go wrong with a great Eggs Benedict.




Till my next Brunch Bites.....Keep Brunchin, friends!

XoXo,
Tracy 


Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *