New York City Holiday Bucket List

This is my New York City Holiday Bucket List.
I am going to make it my personal mission to check off every last item on this list.
Lately I feel like I haven't been living life to its fullest, and I am about to change that.


New York City Holiday Bucket List 



Rockefeller Christmas Tree & Saks Fifth Ave Light Show. This year, I plan to watch the entire light show from start to finish. I usually am running by, however this year, will be different. I will
check out the tree as well. 

Grab a drink at The Winter Rose Garden. The Primrose Cider cocktail with a side of rose-infused Ice Cubes is calling my name. Open through the end of February gives my plenty of time to check it out, and of course snap a photo or two!

Visit The Plaza Hotel. See the tree in the lobby and grab a glass of champagne at the Champagne Bar. 

Ice Skating at Bryant Park's Winter Village. It's free to skate; however you have to rent the skates and lockers. After skating walk around the village and support small businesses as well as the food vendors. You can see my post from a few years back, as I love Bryant Park during the holidays. 

Brunch & Cocktails at Tavern On The Green in Central Park. The menu looks delicious and as a treat to myself I am going to take myself to brunch and grab a seat at the bar. 

Wander through the Union Square Holiday Market. Running from Nov 21 through December 24th. There is something for everyone!

The Late Late's Tacky Winter Takeover. Holiday and winter cocktails are calling my name. 

I will start with this and if I find myself with more time and places I want to visit, I will update the post as I go. 

Now it's your turn. What is one thing you want to do or see this holiday season? 
Stay tuned for my Volunteering During the Holidays post next week!




XoXo,
Tracy 


Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *