Guide to Finding Murals in Austin

Here is a guide to find the best murals in Austin, Texas. With only a quick two day visiting this vibrant city, I didn't get to all the murals, but a few that I absolutely want to share with you. If you have any murals and locations to add drop them in the comments!


Stop 1: Peace, Love & Austin
200 W. Second Street
Next to the Google Office/Store Downtown

All the vibes from this wall mural are spot on. Music, Riding bikes across South Congress Bridge, Tacos and more!



Stop 2: Voodoo Doughnut
212 E. 6th Street

After you admire the wall art and murals, eat all the doughnuts. My favorite is the Dirty Old Bastard, which you can see on my Instagram.



Stop 3: I see you Always in ALL WAYS
Outside the Container Bar on Rainey Street

Drink your way down Rainey Street. Grab brunch at Banger's and eat at the Food Trucks!



Stop 4: 
1423 South Congress Ave
South Side of STAG Austin

Look around STAG and then grab a slice of pizza from Home Slice.



Stop 5: I Love you so much
1300 S. Congress Ave

Be prepared to wait to get your photo, as this is an iconic mural in Austin that grows crowded lines. 


Stop 6: Spin Austin
213 W. 5th Street

After you get the shot, pop in for a cocktail and a round of ping-pong!



There are so many other murals throughout Austin, and I will be sure to share my next installment soon. In the meantime, share any of your favorites in the comments. 



XoXo,
Tracy 

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *