The Best of New York City Restaurant Week 2019

Are you excited for New York Restaurant Week 2019? This is one of my most favorite times of the year. If you are not familiar with restaurant week, it's two weeks of incredible dinning deals at some of the cities top restaurants. The 2 course lunch is $26 and the 3 course dinner is $42. I mean how amazing are those prices? 



Here are a few tips for restaurant week before I dive into my list of favorites and places I plan to try this time around. 

Top 3 Tips:
  • Research some of the restaurants you already know you want to try. As you do that make a list of those places in order of importance. 
  • Once the list is created decide on lunch or dinner. I live by the 3 lunch 5 dinner. 
    • Side Note: Budget for these. Even though they are discounted, each meal could add up.
  • Make your reservations as far in advance as you can. Some of these restaurants book up very quickly.
Now lets dive into my favorites. New York has so many amazing restaurants and it's hard to choose one over the other as my favorite. 

Altesi Downtown - 200 Spring St. 
2 course lunch $26
3 course dinner $42

Beauty & Essex - 146 Essex Street
3 course dinner $42

Order the "Les, NYC" Doughnuts

Casa Nonna - 310 W. 38th Street
2 course lunch $26
3 course dinner $42

Order the Mozzarella in Carrozza

Estiatorio Milos - 125 W. 55th Street
2 course lunch/brunch - $26

Hunt & Fish Club - 125 W. 44th Street
2 course lunch $26
3 course dinner $42

The next few places are on my list to try. Perfect for girls night out, solo dining or date night these are places I heard you don't want to miss. 

Il Postino - 337 E. 49th Street
2 course lunch $26
3 course lunch with glass of Pinot Grigio or Chianti $36
3 course dinner for $42
3 course dinner with glass of Pinot Grigio or Chianti $59

Monkey Bar - 60 E. 54th Street
2 course lunch $26
3 course dinner $42

The Palm Court - The Plaza Hotel
3 course dinner $42

Vandal- 199 Bowery
3 course dinner $42

Are you planning on taking advantage of New York City Restaurant Week 2019? Comment below where you are going or if I am missing any places on my list!






XoXo,
Tracy 

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *