Friday Favorites #34

Happy Friday, friends!

After a quick trip to Maine, this past weekend I was home by the middle of the afternoon on Monday. Long solo road trips are the best for pondering next trips, new ideas, and so much more. I came home feeling motivated, inspired and truly feeling wonderful.

I am working Memorial Day Weekend, which is a huge weekend at the Jersey Shore. I am looking forward to beach days in the near future! Do you have any fun plans for MDW?

Ogunquit Beach, Maine
As always be sure to share in the comments what you are loving this week or what is making you smile! You can also leave a comment on Instagram!

Maine 

I find myself daydreaming of falling in love with the next place I visit. Both Antigua and Guatemala are on my list.

Call me a grandma. Call me a homebody. You can't however call me the only one who strongly dislikes going out at night! For a celebration I am all for going out, but anything past 9:30 and I turn cranky. I love socializing and my friends, but nights are my time!

I am looking forward to spending some time volunteering at my local NJ Food Bank. It's not always about the monetary donation. You can donate time or even skills and still be making a huge difference.

Truth, I LOVE PASTA. I don't hide this. I order it 95% of the time in Italian Restaurants. These 3 recipes for on the go are now going to be incorporated into my menu planning for dinner!

History is important. What we do for the next generations are important. This is so moving hearing from JFK's grandchildren.

Do you volunteer at a local organization?

XoXo,
Tracy 


Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *