Brunch Bites: Turning Point

Brunch Bites is one of my favorite series to write about on the blog! For many brunch is a special Sunday late morning meal; however for me, I could eat brunch every day of the week. If you are looking for a unique breakfast or lunch (brunch) place you need to give Turning Point a try.



Currently Turning Point has locations in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware. Each location has the same warm welcoming and cozy home feeling. From using fresh ingredients to excellent customer service you can't go wrong at any of the locations. On the weekends, be prepared to wait for extended periods of time, it's worth the wait, I promise.

90% of the time if I am eating alone I will always try to grab a seat at the bar and get to know the barista or server behind the bar. Recommendations come highly from the staff in Manalapan, which is my home location. When I explore other area's I will stop into different locations.

The Menu; let's just say, there is something for everyone including your gluten free and vegetarian friends or family. They offer seasonal specials which include this spring menu. Almost all the time I will order the Classic Benedict adding Avocado; however sometimes I will order off the specials menu. My sister's favorite is the Wilbur Skillet and the Pesto Infusion Skillet is also a hot ticket meal with our family.




Finally, you can sign up for the Perk Card. You will receive a free entree on your birthday, exclusive rewards, random acts of kindness during your meal, and email updates on special events. My next visit, I will be sure to sign up for the Perk Card, what about you?

Turning Point has raised over $410,000 to date for the Kortney Rose Foundation. In other news, you can read more about the restaurant here.

I can't recommend this place enough for a delicious, fresh meal for breakfast, lunch or brunch. My hope is that you will stop into any of their locations for a wonderful meal!

Have you ever been to a Turning Point? 





XoXo,
Tracy 

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *