Friday Food Finds vol 5

Happy Friday, friends! How are you spending Memorial Day Weekend? I am working and then off next week Monday & Tuesday, so hopefully the weather will cooperate and you will find me down at the Jersey Shore! Don't worry I'll be eating boardwalk food and enjoying my time in the sun!

Share your weekend plans in the comments below or on Instagram!


These two women aren't done changing the way L.A. dines and I couldn't be more excited about both cool concepts!

Did someone say, Prosecco? This trailer can be rented for your next party, or better yet just invite some friends for a fun afternoon!

More companies need to follow in the footsteps of Sweetgreen. Five months of parental leave, one of the best among major food brands.

Have you heard, you can now paint your nails, from Dunkin flavored coffees!

Each of these restaurants are on my list to visit, what about you? 2019 Best New Restaurants!

XoXo,
Tracy 

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *