New York City Summer Bucket List
Hi Summer, welcome to New York City and the northeast. Coming in hot, I am looking forward to exploring new places, filling it with fun plans with friends, and eating/drinking my way through the city.
|Photo taken on The Highline|
- Walk along The Highline.
- Walk across Brooklyn Bridge.
- Walk and take in the sights of The Brooklyn Heights Promenade.
- Summer Streets.
- Take a cruise on the Hudson while eating Lobster at North River Lobster Co.
- If lobster isn't your thing, check out Brooklyn Crab.
- Prosecco & Ice Pop cocktail at Loopy Doopy rooftop bar.
- Have a picnic in Central Park or grab a drink at The Boathouse.
- Frozen Watermelon Margarita at Gilligan's in Soho Grand Hotel.
- Vendy Awards on Governors Island.
- For amazing views check out 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge's rooftop.
|Bow Bridge, Central Park|
- Brunch or drinks at Gallow Green.
- Shakespeare in the Park.
- Visit Coney Island.
- NYC Speakeasy, Bathtub Gin.
What is on your summer bucket list?