Friday Food Finds vol 9

Happy Friday, friends! I was off yesterday and today and my body needed the rest. This week alone I hosted an reception at work, attended a JWU Alumni Event at Tavern on The Green and went to a goodbye party for a colleague.

Lately, I have been "craving" inspiration and these female foodies have been providing it, no pun intended!

Enhancing my photography skills is my newest hobby and thanks to these fierce ladies, I am feeling more inspired than ever!


Jessica Acullo, the founder of Hungry Grl Big City is one of my favorite ladies to follow. As a fellow New Jersey native, she shares the greatest resources of where to eat and what in the NYC, NJ and Pitt area.


Another New Jersey gal, Ash of @kissyskravingsnyc shares a little bit of taste and a little bit of travel. Here photos from Greece have me dreaming of a trip there soon.


As for another one, Lindsay Demunno of Still Hungry 4 More is my cookie guru. From sweet treats to cheesy delights she is always something to drool over.


With that said I look forward to sharing more female foodies who inspire me each week! Share someone on Instagram that inspires you.

More #FemaleFoodies to come!

XoXo,
Tracy

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *