Brunch Bites: Project Brunch

C'mon, if it has "brunch" in the name then you know it is going to be great. On my way home from Brooklyn, I happened to find Project Brunch in Staten Island on Yelp. After a long work week, driving to Brooklyn to help family move, it was just what I was looking for!

With three locations; 2 on Staten Island and 1 in New Jersey you have a choice on where to visit. 

Staten Island:
616 Forest Ave, Staten Island, NY 10310
4533 Arthur Kill Rd, Staten Island, NY 10309

New Jersey:
357 US Highway 9, Manalapan, NJ 07726


I stopped into the one on Arthur Kill Road and with the small parking lot, landed up parking on the street. With a no standing sign, I asked inside and was told I should be good. During the week they are much more strict since Mass Transit Buses drive through the area.

There is ample seating, but being how popular they are I could understand the long wait times. I landed up grabbing a seat at the bar, which was perfect for watching the chef's in the kitchen as well watching the staff make the Frozen S'mores Hot Chocolate, which I immediately ordered. 


You know you hit the "brunch" jackpot when you ask if ordering two items is too much for one person and your server laughs, saying "absolutely not" No judgment, was exactly what I was looking for. There were so many great options to chose from, and as one person I limited myself to one drink and two entrees. 

If you are from New Jersey, you have probably heard of Disco Fries, unless you are living under a rock. Disco fries are French fries topped with melted cheese and chicken gravy usually found in diners in New Jersey. Added twist I ordered Disco Eggs, which was fries topped with melted mozzarella, brown gravy sauce, and two over easy eggs!


Project BEC ( Bacon, Egg & Cheese) on a Bacon & Chive Waffle, was the perfect breakfast sandwich. If I am not eating Eggs Benedict, then I want my eggs Sunny Side Up! Could you imagine just one person eating all of this....well I took home some fries.

Their signature Waf "Full" sandwiches are just one of the reasons you need to stop in. Anyone who comes up with a creative breakfast sandwich leaving behind boring bread will always have my vote. Unique waffle and pancake creations are an added bonus to the already creative menu.



I highly recommend checking out Project Brunch as soon as you can.



OK, so tell me after looking at the menu, what item would you want to try? 

XoXo,
Tracy 






Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *