Moby's Lobster Deck

Growing up on the Jersey Shore I was very lucky to visit the beach on the weekends and indulge in some of the best seafood with my family. There are no shortage of seafood places all along the shore. Last weekend I made a trip with my aunt to the Atlantic Highlands in search of The Seafarer Bar; yet I changed my mind and we landed up at Moby's Lobster Deck which is exactly what I was looking for.



With great weather I wanted to sit outside enjoy some delicious local seafood and an ice cold beer. At Moby's Lobster Deck, you order at one window, get a number, grab a beer at the bar a few steps up and then find a seat at one of the many picnic tables on the top deck! Once your number is called, back down the steps you go to grab your meal.


I ordered the Crab Cake Sandwich while she ordered the Clam Strips platter, both which were great choices! Everything tastes to fresh, and is sourced locally which makes the meal even more enjoyable.


Our table at views of the New York City skyline as well as the bridge that takes you into Sandy Hook. The dock below allows you to boat right up to the restaurant which is great for locals who don't want to drive. We saw sailboats, jet ski's, and even some speed boats go by while enjoying our lunch. The perfect summer afternoon includes family, the water, and great food! I still can't believe I've live in New Jersey for a majority of my life and have never been to the Atlantic Highlands. I look forward to more exploring, adventures and trying the food scene there!

I mean if you have any room in your stomach after such a great meal don't miss out on their Ice Cream. On the side window you can order a cone and then even walk over the bridge like we saw many people doing.



Moby's Lobster Deck sharing a parking lot with Bahrs Landing another great restaurant that I look forward to trying in the future. As I mentioned, there are so many wonderful seafood restaurants in New Jersey and maybe, just maybe I will attempt to try them all. Large goal, I know but that's who I am.



Do you love seafood? What is your favorite meal?


XoXo,
Tracy


Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *